CHIROPRACTIC CARE in Vernon
Whether you’ve suffered from a backache for many years, you’ve woken up with a painful “crick” in your neck, or you’d like to see if something is holding you or your child back from being truly healthy, our chiropractors will meet your complaint with the expertise and compassion you deserve. We want you to be comfortable during your visit with your chiropractor, so you can expect a friendly, welcoming, and punctual environment in which to begin your journey toward better health and wellbeing.
You can expect your first visit to be met with one of our warm, caring chiropractors. A thorough history and exam is performed, your goals are discussed, your expectations explored, x-rays may be taken on-site (for cases where it is necessary to understand your spinal condition more clearly), and then options will be openly discussed to create a path that aims at meeting your specific goals and expectations during your chiropractic care.
Let us help you get down to the “bones” of the issue, so you can resume your favourite activities, play freely with your children, and regain that little spring in your step that makes life so enjoyable.
The right Vernon chiropractor can help with a wide array of health complaints, including:
- Back and/or Neck Pain
- Discomfort from Osteoarthritis
- Headaches & Migraines
- Disc Herniations, Disc Bulges, Compressed Discs
- Numbness & Tingling
- Soreness radiating into the shoulders, arms, hands
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Breathing difficulties
- Sleeping problems
ON-SITE DIGITAL X-RAY FACILITY
Pop the hood and inspect the engine
When it comes to the precision of spinal alignment, the delicacy of your nervous system, and truly understanding back pain and performance, we believe that “to see is to know”. On-site x-ray allows a fast turn-around time for convenience, and our pictures are taken standing, so we can see the imbalances under pressure.
OUR CHIROPRACTIC TECHNIQUES
We use a number of highly-effective adjusting approaches to help improve spinal biomechanics and reduce nervous system interference. The approach we use is based on our judgment and years of experience.
The primary adjusting techniques we use include:
- CBP®: Clinical Biomechanics of Posture® is focused on producing improved posture, balance, spinal alignment and restoration of essential spinal curves.
- Diversified: After identifying which vertebrae have lost their normal motion or position, a specific manual thrust is applied to free up “stuck” spinal joints.
- Activator and Impulse Adjusting Tool: This is a system of spinal evaluation combined with a handheld adjusting instrument that delivers a consistent, low-force thrust.
If you’ve been to a chiropractor before and prefer to be adjusted in a particular way, let us know. We want you to relax, enjoy and fully benefit from your chiropractic care.
Contact our Vernon chiropractic office now to schedule an appointment with one of our Chiropractic Doctors.